Friday, April 30, 2010

La-la, la-la

I had the following as my Facebook status some time ago, and this morning it just seems fitting to repeat:

Step 1:  Place fingertips in your ears.

Step 2:  Close your eyes.

Step 3:  Tilt your head back.

Step 4:  Repeat "la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la"  until you think the madness has stopped.

Without opening your eyes,  pause to check if all is quiet around you.  If not, repeat Step 4.  Do not open your eyes until the quiet has come. 

As I am telling myself this morning- "Don't worry- it will indeed come". 

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. ah ha ha ha ha!!

    I Sooooooooooo Understand!

    Since I home school my chattiest child...

    My every waking hour is filled with chatter, noise, whining, complaining, singing, chatting, laughing... noise. blessed noise.
    every once in a while a mom NEEDS quiet!~

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!