Thursday, April 22, 2010

Someone loves my blog!!


First I would like to thank the Academy.  Oh wait, wrong speech- sorry.  I would actually like to first and foremost thank my personal and blog friend Monica at Monica's World for this very sweet award.  I also need to apologize to her for waiting so long to publish it and say thanks!

I haven't had the time I would like to give to this post, and the list of things I love.  I also didn't want to do something quick, sloppy, and ungrateful.  As as recipient there are a few things I need to do:

                1.  List 10 things that I love
                2.  Pass the award to 5 blog friends
                3.  Link to and thank my friend that
                     gave it to me!

Listing the 10 things I love was the hardest for me!  I love way more than just 10.  So here I have listed the 10 things I especially love right now (today, this minute).  This list is subject to change at any time. 

1.  Diet Dr. Pepper (oh yeah, baby)


2.  Music  (the type depends on my mood, but always in the mood for music)

3.  Beth Moore bible studies (I really am an addict)


4.  Computer  (ask my hubby- I could not live without the internet)


5.  A nice run or walk early in the morning.  (not that I do this as often as I like or need)


6. Playing the piano (not that I am any good, but I love it)


7. I am a native West Virginia gal, and I love my Mountaineers!!

 
8.  I love to meet people and hear their stories- yes, I love to talk!!                                    
                                                     
9.  I love, love , love to save money!!  This year coupons and ebay have saved this family ALOT.

10.  Last, but not least, my favorite thing this week is.............
       yep, our sprinklers have kept our kiddos busy many hours this week! 

Now I get the wonderful opportunity to send this to 5 other blogs that I love.  Again, this is quite hard for me.  I could sit and read blogs for HOURS.  Now,  I don't have that kind of time, but if I did I could really read for, you know, HOURS. 

1.  Our Journey Through Life
2.  Our Daze in the Desert
3.  Table For Six
4.  Henley On The Horn

I love all of the above blogs for very different reasons.  As I said in #8 above, I love to hear the story of peoples' lives.  (The main reason picking just 5 was so hard)  Each of these blogs have their own twist that keep me coming back for more, as do so many others.  If you get a chance, check them out and see why I Love their Blogs!!


1 comment:

  1. I just hopped over from AZ mama ~ I think we have a few things in common ~ most important diet Doc Pepper!! ha ha! home schooling, a nearly 10 yr. old and nearly 8 yr old, Just introduced to and LOVING Beth Moore!! =) to name a few! Looking forward to getting to know you... =)

    Jenn ~ www.seizingmyday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!