Monday, April 12, 2010

Quickie update :)

Where in the world does the time go?  I feel like I just blinked and here we are in April!!  I cannot believe my last post was March 22!!  To give the short and sweet version of where I have been and what I have been doing would go something like this:

The weekend after the Steeplechase, Miss A had her State gymnastics meet out of town.  She did great and made the South Carolina Regional team!  She was so excited and we are proud of her.

The weekend following the State meet was Easter.  We did have a wonderful weekend, celebrating the death and ressurection Jesus.  We had a relaxed, fun time with family. 

Last weekend our children went to spend the night with grandparents on Friday night, so Big Daddy and I went out on a date!! (Woo-Hoo!!)  On Saturday morning we got up and spent the day working in the yard.  We split and stacked wood,  weeded and planted flower beds,  and mowed the lawn.

I fully intended to post pictures of each of the previously mentioned events, but I forgot to bring my camera drive with me.  geesh.  You would think that if I were planning on posting I would have rememberd.  I guess I thought it was best to remember all of my kiddos instead- hee hee.

When we get home and settled (seriously?), I will try to post some pics. 

As for where we are now- well, that will absolutely be another post all its own!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!