Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful Day 2

Today started out as one of those days when its hard to focus on the things to be thankful for, but thankfully, I chose to find the good!

I went to the gym today.  Its the first time since the Mud Run that I have done any exercise at all.  Yep, after I hurt my knee, I became complacent.  After visiting with our scales last night, I decided today was the day.  For the very first time, I tried Zumba.  Love it!!  It is so much fun- and who knew this girl had those kind of moves?  No one there. Trust me.  One thing I was very thankful for today is that Zumba is so fast-paced that nobody has time to look around at anyone else!

When I arrived home is when the trouble started.  My house was trashed.  I was not in the mood, as we just cleaned the house yesterday!   I mean seriously, what are these people thinking???  I soon became very thankful for my oldest son, J.  He realized how stressed I was getting and put his rear in high gear and started putting things back to order.  What he did today is completely out of character for him.  I just love that young man.

The third thing I am thankful for is music.  I love music.  I am not prejudice either.  I like music from just about any genre.  If you were to see the playlist on my ipod, you wouldn't be able to tell a thing about me.  Music is so emotional, it goes deep.  I don't know why.  Some things I am perfectly happy not knowing.  No matter what my mood is, I can find music to fit the bill!  We often- like tonight- have music playing quite loudly as we are preparing dinner.   We dance, sing and have a great time!!

I am thankful that tomorrow is the day we get to worship our Maker and Redeemer together with others- I love Sundays.

Aundrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!