Monday, April 18, 2011

I actually do still exist

Sometimes a girl just doesn't have much to say.  Well, I am not that girl, but the last month has been a blur,  and much of what I could say is jumbled up in my brain, not at all ready to be organized into a post. 

Between gymnastics (both girls) and baseball (both boys), we are out and about just about every night.  By the time we get home, eat, showered, laundry, and get all the kids to bed- this mama is T.I.R.E.D.  Not at all in the mood or mind to write a post.   We have been booked every weekend since March 19-20, and will continue on this path until the first weekend in June.  Have I ever mentioned that I really do not like to be so busy?  I have?  Good.

Lots of things have been happening around here.  Lots of decisions have been made.  Mostly good- thank goodness.   Now that I have all of our lesson plans done for the year (and beyond), I hope to have more time to get my thoughts and our crazy lives organized to share!


1 comment:

  1. I was just about to send out a search team for you. I am so glad you cleared this matter up!

    :)

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!