Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4.19.2000

I remember it vividly like it was yesterday.  Where does the time go?  I mean really, 11 years already?  She came into this world so fast that the doctor came into the delivery with his lunch still in his mouth.  Her little eyes and chin were bruised and she screamed- alot.  For months.  She sat up by the time she was 5 months old,  crawled by 6 months, and walked by 9 months.  There was no stopping her, and once the screaming stopped she was the happiest little angel alive.  

Only 17 months younger than her older brother, she has always been a competitive child, doing everything either when he does or before.  Almost always while smiling. 

It is a joy to be her mother, and I am so proud of the young woman she is becoming.  Though time is moving way to fast for this mama,  I am also very excited to see what the future has for this sweet young lady.


Happy Birthday to my wonderfully sweet angel!!  I love you "A"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet "A".

    I had a funny memory the other day. Do I remember "T" in the backseat of the van strapped in his carseat with a broken arm, or maybe leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Yes, you do remember correctly. He broke his foot when he was a little guy. We still have his camo cast!! Ah the memories of picking up all those little ones from carline and calling my van full the "happy bus"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!