Friday, February 18, 2011

78 and sunny

*Let's try this again.  The entire post didn't show up last time!!*

Today was my kind of day.  Although the temps were a little higher than optimal, the cool breeze more than balanced it out.  If it weren't for all the sinus pressure and coughing, I probably would have painted a couple of rooms and cleaned out closets.  I did, however, get the downstairs sparkling.  I even pulled out furniture and swept places that I haven't seen since moving in!
  Floors were mopped

Kitchen made spotless (for a couple of minutes anyway)

and windows were opened.
Then we headed out for
lots of this!!

Lunch served on the deck

followed by a wagon ride

and made up games.
Life is good.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!