Monday, September 14, 2009

not me! Monday


Welcome to "not me" Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to see what she (as well as others) have most certainly NOT been doing this week!


This week I certainly did not allow my children stay up on a school night just to ride their bikes, skateboards, and scooters in the rain. Nope, we are a scheduled family that always adheres to a strict bedtime and no horseplay!!


And of those kiddos playing in the said rain, one of them was not fresth out of the bath with clean
p.j's on- that would be insane!! Of course, of we did allow this sort of thing, the kids would always be required to wear their safety gear!!


This past week when my 3 year old started preschool (for the very first time ever), I most certainly did not let my husband take her and let her walk in by herself. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't walk her in to her class?????

My kids are absolute angels. When one of them starts to get angry and loses control over something silly, I most certainly do not break out laughing hysterically just to keep from losing my control- nope, not me. I am always controlled and present the best example I can for my kiddos.

As I write this post, my children are sitting quietly doing their school work like the angels they are. They are so not outside waiting on me to get school started almost an hour late!!!

What have you not been doing this week??

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like playing in the rain! Those are some fun memories your kids will be talking about some day! And by the way, your kids do look pretty angelic! :)

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/not-me-monday-i-be-buggin.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!