Thursday, July 21, 2011

Keeping kids fit

This summer we found an exercise program that the kiddos LOVE!!  Its called Kid Powered Athelete Traning (pretty much like Crossfit for kids).  

Its hot.
Its hard.
Its so much fun- my kids can't wait to get there!!

Can you believe it?

Kettlebells

Flipping big heavy tires

Hurdles for jump training

Squats anyone?

My kids honestly love it so much-

they totally

flip for it!!

I also flip for the adult Crossfit classes, but unfortunately, do not have the picture.  Although I totally did do the flip on the rings.  The kids thought it was awesome that an old lady could do such a thing.  I just kept looking around for the old lady to which they were referring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! Hope to visit you next!